TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor


I finally got a matching conditioner for the Dumb Blonde shampoo. TIGI Bed Head Reconstructor for After Highlights Damaged or Chemically Treated Hair isn't only for "dumb blondes" it's also for "racy redheads and buxom brunettes".


This conditioner is sort of like a daily treatment. It contains protein-packed moisturizers - wheat, soy, keratin and Pro-Vitamin B5 Complex. You can use this as a daily conditioner or as a hair treatment.

This conditioner is so thick and creamy, I always use it as a hair mask. I just leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing it off. The smell is fantastic, just like the shampoo.

After drying my hair, I noticed it much smoother and softer.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! Great review :)
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/03/celebrating-spring-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets