TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo



I am a brunette, but this shampoo isn't really for blondes. TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo is a shampoo for damaged or chemically treated hair. It's also for those color-treated or after highlights. Since I just had my hair digitally permed, I used this.


Like all the other TIGI products, this smells pretty good, it has a tutti-fruity scent. The consistency of this shampoo is thick. I just use 1 pump on my long hair. 
I know I wasn't suppose to shampoo my hair the day after a perm but I really hate the smell of those chemicals they use for curling that I just washed it. I used this shampoo and lather my hair up. The store I got this from does not have the conditioner so, I use a different brand of conditioner instead. 

After using this, I notice my hair feels softer which I love. I wish the pretty smell of the shampoo would stay on my hair, but it didn't. The shampoo did a good job on it's own even without the conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets