Olay Acne Control Face Wash


Olay Acne Control Face Wash was previously known as Olay Blemish Control Lathering Cleanser. This face wash contains my favorite ingredient in cleansers, salicylic acid. This helps remove impurities, unclog pores and control blemishes.


Olay has also mentioned that this face wash will minimize excess oil. That statement alone is what attracted me into buying this face wash and the matching toner - Olay Oil Minimizing Toner. You can find my review of that toner here.

This face wash does a very good job in cleansing my face. It instantly removes oil and dirt in just one wash. I always use a facial sponge in washing my face, especially at night, so that my face will be more cleansed. It also does a good job in removing make-up, but I always use a make-up remover before washing my face.

I love the scent of this face wash. It smells a bit similar to the other Olay bath products I use.

Since I have oily skin, this wash didn't dried out my skin. As for the oil control, I didn't notice my face become less oily. It's not a big deal though, because I am happy with the way it cleans my face.

3 comments:

  1. This product is very nice. I will use this product for acne. This product is very important for every people who have suffered from acne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use a facial sponge in washing my face, especially at night, so that my face will be more cleansed. It also does a good job in removing make-up, but I always use a make-up remover before washing my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a facial sponge to. I feel using a sponge cleanse more than just using your hands. I usually use a make-up remover before washing my face as well. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets