Beauty Friends Collagen Essence Mask Sheet Pack


A friend gave me this. I'm not familiar with the brand. She got this in Korea.

Beauty Friends Collagen Essence Mask Sheet Pack "is designed to deeply moisturize and condition the skin using concentrated natural plant extracts that helps the skin absorb nutrients".



I dried the mask for the photo. I can't take a picture of it when it's soaked in the essence.

When I took out the mask from the package, it was moistened with the collagen essence. I cleanse my face then lay this mask on it. The eyes, nose and mouth holes hit just the right parts.

The package also says you can use this heated or chilled. For chilled, just cool it in your refrigerator. To heat it, place the unopened packet in warm water (50°C) for 2 to 3 minutes. I did the most boring of all, I used it at room temperature. Maybe I'll try to chill it next time. My friend was so nice that she gave me lots of packets.

The mask has a weird scent to it. It reminded me of cough syrup.

The instructions say to leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. I left it for 30 minutes. It also said to leave the excess moisture to be absorbed. I left it on for about 30 minutes more until I simple cannot take how sticky it was and decided to rinse it off.

After rinsing, my face was soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets