(Gowoonsesang) Dr. G Hydra Intensive Blemish Balm SPF 30 PA++


Dr. G is a Korean brand. For a long time, this BB cream was always on sasa.com's Top 10 Best Seller list.

Dr. G Hydra Intensive Blemish Balm contains hydrophilic and lipophilic ingredients to help skin achieve and
maintain a clearer, healthier look.

I like that this BB cream has SPF 30 PA++ in it. It's high enough to skip the sunscreen.



The cream isn't too thick. The shade is perfect for my skin tone (I am an NC25). I have oily skin and this bb cream is hydrating, but not too much to make me greasy and shiny.

I like that it's easy to blend this bb cream. Some bb creams tend to become lighter once I spread it all over my face, this didn't. The shade is what it is, it did not change a bit.

It gives a medium coverage. Good enough to cover small or light blemishes.

Overall, this bb cream works well, but it is pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets