Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Body Lotion

I'm not a fan of thick moisturizers or body lotion, so, seeing a picture of the actual cream really helps me decide what the consistency is.

I always have a hard time deciding which moisturizer to get, whether it's for my face or for my body. And it's also hard to find reviews online with pictures. I've wasted a lot of bottle (and money) because the moisturizer was either too thick, too greasy, or too oily. Made me feel hot, made my skin sticky or made me sweat. So, aside from posting pictures of the actual cream of facial moisturizers, I decided to include body lotions as well.  I find pictures of the actual cream really helpful and I hope you too.


Here's Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion. It comes in a box, but I don't have the box anymore.


If your skin is sensitive and very dry, this is a good body lotion. It's unscented and good in moisturizing. The lotion isn't thick and surprisingly, it wasn't greasy at all. The lotion dries up pretty fast as well. I did not expect a clinical strength lotion to be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets