TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

I just had my hair permed again yesterday. I have straight hair and I have it permed sometimes to make it wavy. Now that it's back to being curly, I can use this again...


I like TIGI products. They all smell so wonderful! So, the first time I used this, I was just love how it smells.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier will define your curls more, whether natural or perm. I use this on towel-dry hair as instructed to me by my stylist. I apply it as I scrunch my hair. I then blow-dry my hair as I twist up sections of it.

What I do not like about this is that my hair dries up crunchy after. It feels like I just sprayed on tons of hairspray. You can't brush or comb it after or it'll ruin your do. But the curls will last me the whole day. If sometimes my hair feels too curly and crunchy because of this, I'd run my fingers on my hair a bit to loosen up the curls.

Don't use a lot of this product though. I use less than a pump on my shoulder length hair. Too much of this and my hair will look like I just came from the 80s- super curly wet-looking hair. The pump also is a bit weird. It has the same pump as of a mousse product, but this product comes out as a cream. So, careful not to over-pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets