Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser


If you're looking for a non-drying facial cleanser for the colder weather, then Ultra Facial Cleanser is for you. This is a really mild cleanser that does a really good job in washing off makeup, excess oil and dirt. The clear liquid gel is so thick and creamy that a tiny amount will foam up on my entire face. I'm guessing that's the reason why it comes in a tube and not with a pump. We might not be able to pump it out because it's just too thick.

After washing, I don't get the tight feeling on my skin that I experience with other cleansers. I get that means it really isn't drying out my face. Since a small amount can do the job, it will take a long time to finish the whole tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets