Mentholatum Sunplay Powdery White SPF47 PA+++


It's really hard to find a sunscreen if you have oily skin. If you use something too greasy, chances are, you'd breakout bad.


This sunscreen is different from the ones I've used before. Mentholatum Sunplay Powdery White SPF47 PA+++ comes in liquid form. You have to shake it first before using. There's this clicking sound when you shake it, just like when you shake a correction pen before you use it.

Here's the description from the back of the bottle.


The liquid formula is light and non-greasy. When I applied it onto my face, I notice it'll become powdery and a bit smooth, which is great! The best thing of all, it's not sticky. It has a powdery finish.



Some people complain about this sunscreen makes their face too white. This sunscreen does have a white cast. But, lucky for me, the white cast isn't noticeable because it turns out the same shade as my skin.


2 comments:

  1. I have really oily skin, and I have major breakouts if I use the wrong sunscreen! I will be checking this one out! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have oily skin too and I know how hard it is to find a sunscreen that won't turn my face into a grease ball. This one is pretty good. It's liquid so it's light on the face.
    Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets