Kiehl's Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub "Grapefruit"


I don't use body scrubs as often as I use a facial scrub because I'm a bit lazy scrubbing my entire body. I try to use a body scrub at least once a month. The body scrub I'm using right now is Kiehls Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub "Grapefruit".

This scrub is very creamy. So spreading it across your body could be a bit difficult. What I do is, I dot the cream on parts of my body then scrub it in a circular motion. The scrubs are also coarse, which could be a good thing. I don't have to put much effort in scrubbing my skin. Scrubbing lightly will remove all the dead skin easily.

The smell isn't strong. I like how this smell, a light citrus-y scent with a hint of chamomile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets