Smith's Rosebud Salve

 
Aside from using Aquaphor, I also like this Smith's Rosebud Salve. It really is a good lip balm. I also like how it smells. It has a mild rosy scent to it.




Some say that this Rosebud Salve is just like a Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly with a rose scent, but I don't think so. It's so much better than an ordinary petroleum jelly. I like this because it gets absorbed by the lips, unlike a petroleum jelly, where it would just sit there on top of your lips when you apply it on. 

Just like a petroleum jelly or Aquaphor, this Rosebud Salve is also a multi-purpose lip balm. It can also be used on other dry skin problem, diaper rash, blemishes, soothes minor burns - just to name a few. I just use it for my lips though. 

It's also nice to use this as a lip gloss. Apply this before lipstick to moisturize your lips, then apply it again after you glide on a lipstick. It makes my lips a bit shiny. I notice that this lip balm dries up quickly. You will have to reapply it often to keep your lips moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets