L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Light

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream promises to hydrate, correct, even and perfect your skin. It also said that it primes to smooth skin's texture. It comes in 4 shades. I got the Light one. This BB cream has antioxidants Vitamin C and E.

At first I thought the bb cream got expired or something because I wasn't expecting what looks like white
lotion to come out. All the bb creams I have used are color beige. So this was really a surprise.


Turns out, this BB cream has a special "Beautifying Beads" in it. Those are encapsulated pigments infused in the ultra-light lotion. It's kind of cool because when I start spreading it, it suddenly became brownish.

The bb cream is ultra-light. It's watery and runny, just how I like it to be.



I have to keep spreading it and blending it with my skin to even out the shade and match it with my skin tone. This bb cream has an orange base.


In my arm, you can see the corner of the spot that I blend the bb cream onto because it's still orange.

I like that this bb cream is very light, suits my oily skin. When I had this on, my face was less oily than it would have been. I have to use a small amount only because too much and my face would look tanned. Since I only use a little bit of this product, it doesn't cover up blemishes well. So, I use this on days when I only need minimal coverage.

It would have been nice if this has SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets