Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss


Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss is a lip gloss with pH Power Complex that transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.

"Flourescein Based Dye senses the pH level of your skin and adjusts within 60 seconds to create your
perfect lip color."


The lip gloss has a mirror on one side so you can touch-up anywhere.


The top of the cap has the on/off switch for the LED light. 


It light up.

Here's a swatch of when I first applied it on my skin...


After 60 seconds, the shade became a bit darker.


Here's when I applied it on my bare lips. It's light pink when I applied it then goes into a more reddish shade.


After taking pictures of the swatch, I tried removing the gloss on my arm. It left a stain that I cannot remove with water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets