Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Daily Facial Scrub


Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Daily Facial Scrub contains green beads for deep cleaning and blue beads for a cooling menthol sensation.

Since it's from the Acnes line, this cleanser is suppose to treat breakouts. It also contains an anti-bacterial
agent that's said to penetrate deep down into the pores to prevent pimples.


This is a gentle scrub that since the beads are so tiny. I felt a slight tingling when I wash with this because of the menthol. It does a good job in removing dirt and oil without leaving any residue.

This cleanser can be drying. I felt my skin tighten up after every wash. This might be too drying for those with other skin type. My sister has normal skin and she cannot use this because it dries out her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets