Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter


Bliss Body Butter is a rich and creamy body moisturizer that delivers long lasting moisturization.

I don't usually like using body butter because I find it to be really thick, especially in the tropical
climate I'm in. I use this body butter on times when my skin is feeling really really dry.


As you can see, this body butter is very thick. It has a strong orange smell with the hint of pepper. Don't worry, it won't make you sneeze.

It goes on smoothly and also absorbs into the skin after a minute or two. It isn't greasy when the weather is cold. It moisturizes well that after only 3 to 4 uses, my skin wouldn't feel so dry anymore. I use this right after a bath, after I towel dry.

I would apply this over my body except for my back. The only problem I have with this is that whenever I use this, it causes me to breakout. I always get tiny red pimples on my chest after the 2nd day of using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets