Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeep Conditioner


I have been using this Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeep Conditioner for a long time now. This is my third bottle already.

I like the  Aussie Moist collection. I used the shampoo and conditioner from that line before and it made my hair really soft. I also like the scent of this collection.


The deep conditioner is slightly thicker than the ordinary conditioner from the same collection.

I really like the squeeze bottle.

The first time I used this, it made my hair really really soft. It's so soft that I can't stop touching it. It made my hair feels fine and soft (I have medium thick hair).

I find that this works best if I comb my hair in-shower. After applying this deep conditioner, I'd comb my hair to detangle the strand then leave it for on for 3 minutes or more. After, I'd get soft hair that smells great!

I continue to buy this because it works for me and it's really cheap.

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVEEE this! I've been repurchasing this for years!! I don't actually like the shampoo and conditioner from this collection, but I do love the deep conditioner!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets