Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer

Everyone knows that pomegranate is a good anti-oxidant. That's why I decided to get Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer Spf 15.

 

Their website says it's for combination skin. "It delivers oil-free hydration while infusing skin with it's natural glow."



This moisturizer is light, so I really expected this to work for me. The moment I applied it on my entire face, I felt my face became so greasy. I waited a couple of minutes hoping the cream to get absorbed in, but it didn't. It just sat there on my face which made me really shiny and sticky. I wanted to start putting on make-up but I just can't. It's so oily/greasy and shiny that I just wash it off my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets