Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quads in Charcoal Smokes




I'm really not that good in makeup. I got Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quads in Charcoal Smokes when it first came out. The ads in the magazines make it look like it's so easy to do smoky eyes. 
The eye shadow palette has labels as to where you should apply each shade.

At the back, it came with a instructional guide telling you how and where exactly you should apply each shade onto your eyes. This made me think that I can learn eye makeup all by myself.


I must be totally clueless on how to apply this because with all the instructions that came with this, I still can't do it properly. And having an almond-shaped Asian eyes made applying eye shadows even harder.

Luckily! I heard about a makeup workshop that would teach you the basic day and night makeup application. I signed on to learn the basic art of makeup.

Anyway, to make the long story short, I did learn how to do my makeup properly. Best thing is, I now know how to do my eyes now!


Now that I know how to apply makeup, this palette is great! It made everything so much easier. This palette has all the shade you need for a smoky eyes look. The eyeshadow doesn't rub off easily. After my workshop, my sisters and I went to a mall and I was trying to rub this off my eyes because I had smoky eyes in bright daylight. To make matters worst, it was an outdoor mall and the weather was pretty hot. I kept wiping it off with a tissue but it just won't come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets