Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder


I have been using this Almay Clear Complexion Compact Powder for a while now. What lured me into buying this face powder was that it's made for oily skin that's prone to breakouts. 

This powder has light coverage. It won't cover any blemishes but at least it'll help heal them. It contains salicylic acid to help clear and prevent pimples from coming back.

It also says it has oil-control that will absorb excess oil and prevent shine. I was so disappointed because it did not did those for me. My t-zone becomes as oily as it would have been with any other face powder I used. I still have to use those Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets to soak up the shine.

What I hate about this powder is that it doesn't seem to rub off onto the puff/pad easily. I had to really rub the puff onto the powder's surface to get it there so I can apply it onto my face. Don't even think about using a powder brush on this. You won't get any powder dust on the brush. To make this application process easier, I just cracked the pressed powder instead and made it into loose powder! It's just gotten too messy now. That's why the only picture I took is the pressed powder compact closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets