Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel


I don't know if they still have it now, but before there's this part on the Mario Badescu website where it asks you to take a short test/quiz. At the end of the quiz, it'll tell you which of their products will suit your skin type or skin problem. They didn't say that you can also get 80% of the recommended products in sample size and have it mailed to you for free samples! Imagine how happy I was back then to receive my freebies.

Anyway, my recommended cleanser from them was this Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.

Of course I was hesitant in using this at first because I am not a fan of non-foaming cleansers. I tried it and to my amazement, it washed away all the dirt and oil! This is the first non-foaming cleanser I used to completely remove the oil on my face. 

This green-colored gel cleanser is mild so it doesn't dry up my skin. It contains papaya and grapefruit extracts as it's AHA agents. I think the AHA helps make my face smoother after washing with this. 

I'm not really good in describing smells, but I'm going to try my best. This cleanser has a mild smell, not over-powering but the smell will linger on even after you pat dry your face. I don't know how to describe the smell but one thing's for sure, it does not smell like papaya. I hate the smell of papaya which is the main reason why I do not eat the fruit. 

A little goes a long way, just half a pea size of this cleanser will clean my face thoroughly. I take around 30 seconds to rub this cleanser over my entire face then I rinse it off. The 8oz. bottle I got lasted a really long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets