Nail Art: Nail Decals

I love nail art but I'm not that good at it. That's why I really like nail art stickers so I can just stick them onto my nail. Like the Fimo I did before.

I just want to show you something I'm loving right now, nail decals.



A leopard design. 
It looks really wild.



A watercolor design.


These are nail stickers or nail decals from China. I love these because it's easy to use and there's no drying time (well, maybe for the top coat but that dries fast).

Here's a different design, glitter nail decals.


2 comments:

  1. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog 'nail wraps'. I love these nail stickers/decals/wraps because they are so easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets