MAC CremeSheen Glass in Double Dare


 I was really suppose to get the Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass until I got really surprised and upset about how much it costs here. The price is almost double of the price on the MAC website ($14.50). When I asked the Mac make-up artists about the price, she said it's because it's "limited edition". Limited edition or not, I do not like to get ripped-off, so instead, I asked for the closest shade of gloss to that one. The make-up artist was kind enough to show me this Cremesheen Glass instead. It's much larger than the Viva Glam Lipglass and cheaper, so I got this one instead.

Cremesheen Glass is more creamy than the Lipglass. The Double Dare shade is included in the Mac Double Dare Collection.


The shade is a pinkish-coral shade. I wear this alone, without any lipstick.


I really like the color on my bare lips. 

1 comment:

  1. that is such a dazzling bold color! love the name of it also!


    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets