Aveeno Positively Nourishing Refreshing 24-Hour Body Moisturizer


I didn't like the formula of Aveeno body lotions before. The lotion I got from them was too greasy and didn't sink in my skin. I was hesitant to buy any body lotion from Aveeno since then until this came out. I always see their adds in the magazine. I like that some of their add included a scratch-and-sniff where you can smell a sample of the scent. That really made me buy this lotion.

The climate here is hot, and I only need a light body moisturizer. Anything thick or creamy will just turn greasy and make me sweat more.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Refreshing 24-Hour Body Moisturizer has a different formula. It's not as thick and greasy anymore. 




I like that this lotion sinks right in and doesn't have a sticky finish. It's not that thick neither is it too light. It did make my skin smooth and moisturized.

The scent is very mild (very very mild). It only gives you a hint of blueberry scent. I wish the scent is stronger but Aveeno isn't really into giving loads of scent since they focus more on the sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets