Obagi Clenziderm MD Pore Therapy


My dermatologist told me to use this Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy to keep my blemishes under control. Pore Therapy is supposed to unclog pores and clear up dead skin cells. It preps the skin to deeply absorb serums. It has 2% salicylic acid to minimize blemishes.

I use a small cotton to apply this over my face, concentrating on my t-zone. Upon application, you'd feel a tingling sensation from the menthol, which I really like. It makes my face feel cool. The minty feeling lasts for a pretty long time, that even when I apply my serum and moisturizer, I can still feel it.

To tell you the truth, the menthol is the only thing I like about this product. I didn't notice my pores becoming smaller. I still do get blackheads and I didn't notice it minimizing in number. It also doesn't control oil. I really feel like this toner does nothing to me. Aside from that, it's also pricey. I'd rather use a different toner instead of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets