Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes



I usually don't use pencil eyeliner because I find it hard to glide the pencil on. So, I've always stuck with using liquid eyeliners.

I decided to test out MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes at their store one day. I only use black eyeliners,
so I tested out Mat Black shade 0L. It glides on smoothly. I know that the Make Up For Ever here in Manila is over-priced in selling their products so I ordered their products online at Sephora instead.



I use this pencil only on my tightline and waterline. It isn't hard to draw a line with this because it's so goes on so smoothly. The black is also very rich in color. It doesn't smudge and yet it's easy to remove by using a eye makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets