Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer

 

The Clean & Clear Advantage is a whole line dedicated for acne treatment. Aside from this moisturizer, they got a facial wash, exfoliator, spot treatment, a post-acne mark treatment. You can easily buy the whole line with the kits they made. I didn't get the others since I really don't have a serious acne problem, I just want to
prevent breakouts.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer promises to diminish the number of pimples that occur with daily use. It will also prevent future breakouts and leave your skin soft and smooth. It contains 0.5% of salicylic acid for acne treatment.



The moisturizer is a bit creamy but it's surprisingly light. The smell is kind of weird at first. It smells a bit medicinal, but I actually like it now. What I really like about this moisturizer is that it sinks in within seconds so it doesn't make my face shiny.

The salicylic acid in it helps treats and prevent acne without drying my face. It stopped those small pimples from forming but it didn't help with the few cystic ones I get from time to time. This also controlled my blackheads. Using this every morning for a week, I noticed that my face really did became softer.

What I don't like about this is that, after an hour, I notice my t-zone is oilier than usual. I have to use those Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets to keep the shine under control.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally agreed with your article that easy formula that is easily absorbed leaving no shiny residue. Contains powerful natural ingredients: Green Tea, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin B5 that deeply moisturize and help prevent breakouts. Thanks a lot.

    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets