L'Oreal Linuer Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

  

I'm using this L'Oreal Linuer Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. I'm not an expert when it comes to makeup so whatever makes it easier to apply wins for me.

I got the L'Oreal liquid eyeliner in Carbon Black. Currently, black is the only eyeliner I use.



The felt tip makes it a whole lot easier to apply. It's like using markers over paint brushes. The tip is also flexible.

The black is intense. And I like that this doesn't get flaky unlike the Maybelline one I used. 

I use this as close to my lashline as possible. And what I hate about it is that it kind of takes forever to dry. I's stand in front of a fan to dry my eyeliner. It really sucks when I open my eye just to find out that it's not yet dry enough and I smudged the eyeliner every where. I then have to repeat the whole application process.

I also find this eyeliner gets chunky when applied on. I don't know what causes the chunks. I'd just notice that suddenly, some parts of my lashline has blobs of eyeliner. 

I like the staying power of this eyeliner though. And it's not hard to remove it if you used a decent eye 
makeup remover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets