Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser


I signed-up to receive a sample of this cleanser from Olay. 

The name - Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away Shine Minimizing Cleanser says it all. This cleanser is formulated with kaolin clay, which is a good oil-controlling ingredient.



The cleanser reminds me of a lot of some Asian version of Pond's or Garnier cleansers I have used in the past. Like this one, those type of cleansers comes out creamy and lathers up very very well. They also removes dirt and especially oil really good that after you rinse it off, my face is clean without a trace of oil.

The cream is a bit light purple grayish color. I only use a small amount of this cleanser, as much as I have on my picture, and it would lather up my entire face and neck.

After I wash my face with this, it does feel a bit drying, drying in a good way. I feel like it removed all the oil deep down in my pores so my face feel refreshingly clean. If I didn't use a make-up remover prior to washing my face, I have to wash my face twice in order to remove the bb cream. I also notice that my hands feels really clean after I rinse the cleanser off.

This cleanser sure does a good job in cleaning and washing away the oil, but, what about oil control? I didn't notice any changes, I still get shiny after an hour of washing my face. On hot and humid days, I even feel like my face becomes oilier quicker than usual.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll stick to their original beauty fluid lotion. What a shame

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets