Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment


I'm on my 3rd bottle of this treatment oil from Garnier. I really like this Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment.

You can use it three ways:
- In shower, by mixing it with your conditioner;
- After shower, as a leave-in conditioner, and
- On dry hair, to tame frizz and add shine.


I tried using it in all three ways and it works good. But what I usually use this on is on damp or dry hair. I apply it onto the ends of my hair. I don't apply a lot on the top part of my head because my hair tends to get oily easily.

I noticed a significant change in using this, that's why I keep buying it. It treated my dry ends and made it look and feel better. It doesn't feel as rough as it used to anymore. I like how this oil doesn't actually make my hair oily. It gets absorbed and dries up once you apply it.

I'd also use this before I blow dry my hair and it does make my hair really soft after the blast of heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets