Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder


Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder can take up to 5 hours natural shine control with natural minerals. It also helps minimize the appearance of pores.



It's really hard to pick the right shade at a drugstore. I got shade 004 - Sandstorm


The powder shade is okay for me. But I think one shade darker would be even better. When I apply too much, my face becomes too pale. 


I love this pressed powder. I tried a lot of oil-control powder and this one really works! Oil control doesn't last up to 5 hours for me, but it did last for about 2  hours for me. My face doesn't look as shiny as it would be when I use a regular pressed powder.

I'm careful not to apply too much of this powder because it can make my face look cakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets