Physicians Formula Laser Resurfacing Serum


Physicians Formula Laser Resurfacing Serum Formula Rx 131 is said to be a topical alternative to dermatological laser procedures. This potent serum dramatically reduces the appearance of dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration while improving skin's overall texture and tone. Advanced formula supports natural collagen levels and cellular repair while helping repair visible UV damage.



This serum has 2.4% AHA, 2.3% BV-OSC (form of vitamin C), and 0.5% BioNymph Peptide (helps repair visible UV damage).


The serum is a light purple color and has a light cream-like consistency. I used this during the morning time only. I apply this serum alone but sometimes when my skin feels dry, I top it with a light moisturizer. I always apply sunscreen over it.

Within about 4 weeks into using this serum, I notice that the texture of my skin improved. My face became smoother.

This serum is non-greasy and has a bit of a scent to it that goes away quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets