CVS Sport Sunscreen SPF 30



I got this because there aren't a lot of travel size sunscreens to choose from. I like something small enough that it won't be bulky in my bag.



This sunscreen is a sport sunscreen so I expect it to be thick, but, surprisingly, it isn't. The consistency is kind of watery so when I rub it on my skin, it disappears quickly. Since it watery, it doesn't feel greasy.

I don't actually use this sunscreen going to the beach, I use this for everyday, walking around under the sun kind of days. For uses like that, my skin doesn't get red or burned even when I am outdoors for up to 4 hours.

The only problem with this sunscreen is that it has a very strong smell. The smell really sticks to my skin for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets