Clear Ultra Shea Shampoo and Conditioner


Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Smooth & Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner is "proven to lock in moisture and provide long lasting nourishment for extra dry scalps."

Formulated with a rich blend of shea butter and natural oils including vitamin E, sunflower, coconut, almond, soybean, argan and palm.
The shampoo and conditioner made my hair very soft from the moment I towel-dry my hair. It's so soft that my hair dried quicker than usual. I think the shea butter made my hair very hydrated.

I like how this shampoo and conditioner also treat and prevent dry scalp. My scalp gets sunburned easily when I walk under the hot sun and forgot to wear a hat. I noticed that while using this, my scalp didn't felt dry or itchy even when I don't wear a hat.

I have a problem with the shampoo bottle. The shampoo leaks out of the cap when I turn it upside down and squeeze it onto my palm. It makes the bottle and my bathroom shelf a mess.

The conditioner is thick and creamy. I use less than what I would normally squeeze when using a different conditioner.

I like this shampoo and conditioner a lot because of how it kept my hair looking healthy. The only problem is... too much moisture made my hair oily really fast. I even stopped using any dry oil treatment while I'm using this shampoo and conditioner. When I shower in the morning, my hair would become oily by the evening. This doesn't normally happen. Having oily hair is embarrassing because it made me look like I didn't wash my hair for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets