StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

 
I claimed a sample of StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment when they were giving out samples months ago. I use retinol nightly so I wanted to try this one.


StriVectin has this patented NIA-114 in this retinol. It's said to be a molecule which activates Retinol's age-fighting power to work harder, faster and more efficient without irritation.
What this cream promises to do are:
  • Reduce the look of deep-set wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Hydrates and deeply nourishes skin nightly.
  • Plumps skin to restore its bounce and youthful contour.
  • Even tone and leaves complexion radiant.
  • Refines and smooths skin texture.
The sample was a decent size that I was able to use this for 3 weeks. I applied it on my clean face every night before I go to bed.

This retinol didn't irritate my skin, but it didn't hydrate it neither. After 3 weeks of using this, the only thing I noticed was that my skin was a little bit smoother (only a little bit). Dark spots didn't fade at all. 

What I don't like about this cream is the smell. It has a strong medicinal scent that smells too chemical like. I can still smell the strong scent even when I lie down in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets