RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream


I purchase this retinol cream for acne purposes. I have been using retinol nightly for years now as a preventive measure for acne. Although I still breakout, I like how retinol speed up with treating discoloration left by the acne scars.
I wanted to try RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream because I always read it on Allure as one of their best beauty product.


I like to know how many percent of retinol the cream has. I have used .5% and .25% in the past. My skin can tolerate .5%, I actually like it better but it does make my skin super sensitive.

RoC does not indicate what percent of retinol is in their products. 

I use this every night. I am almost about to empty this entire tube after using it for months.



While retinol doesn't really heal or prevent my acne completely, it does make my skin feel smooth and polished. It also treats the brown spots left behind by acne and heals the discoloration faster. 

The cream is light and gets absorbed into my skin quickly. It has a rose scent to it that I think may be a bit overwhelming.

Overall this is an okay product for me. But if I found a better, higher concentration of retinol, I'd switch to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets