Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask


Innisfree is a popular Korean brand of skin care and makeup. 

"Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask to intensively absorb sebum and purify pores. Jeju volcanic scoria is formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju Island. This pure and rare ingredient absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores."


Short Definitions:
Jeju Island - a volcanic island 130 km from the southern coast of Korea. It's the largest island and the smallest province in South Korea.

scoria - volcanic rock


The mask is light brown in color. It's like a paste but easy to spread. 

I apply it on my cleansed face, usually after a shower. I would spread a thin layer over my entire face. Leave it on for 30 minutes (but directions says to leave it for only 10 - 15 minutes) before rinsing it out. I used this twice a week.


After rinsing, my face feels very clean. It doesn't dry out my skin.

As of oil control, I didn't feel anything different the day after I used this treatment. My t-zone still became oily. This mask also did not treat or control my pimples.

This mask is suitable for all skin type. I think it's good for deep pore cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets