No-Ad Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50


I wanted to test a spray-on sunscreen because sunscreen lotion can be too thick at times, especially when the weather is hot and humid. Read on for my review of the product.

No-Ad Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen has SPF 50. It's a chemical sunscreen with the following ingredients:
Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Oxybenzone (5%)

This is for my daily use.

Since this comes out as a mist, it is less greasy compared to sunscreen lotion. I always have to make sure that I covered my body well though. I top this off with baby powder to make my skin feel smooth again and also to soak up the excess grease from the sunscreen.

This bottle is really hard to spray. I don't know if they are child proofing the spray but I have a hard time trying to get the sunscreen out. I sometimes have to press with two fingers. This is why I would spray it on my hands first then rub it onto my body, which, I have recently read on Allure that you weren't suppose to do. I have been using this for about 5 months already when I read that on this month's Allure magazine. 

It provides good sun protection for everyday. It helps prevent my skin from burning or getting red when I am walking around under the hot sun.

This sunscreen has a distinctive scent to it. It doesn't smell like sunscreen and it doesn't actually smell bad. But, I just don't like the scent on me. I think I smell bad when I use this. Recently, the scent suddenly seem to over-powers me even if I use perfumes. My sister said I smell weird so I don't want to use this sunscreen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets