The Hayan Celebrity Blemish Balm Cream


I'm really not familiar with this brand. A friend gave these samples to me. The Hayan is a Korean brand.

The Hayan Celebrity BB Cream boasts to have 7 functions:
1. SPF 37+
2. Whitening
3. Anti-wrinkle
4. Foundation
5. Make-up base
6. Nutrition
7. Skin Recovery

Here, you can just read the label at the back of the sachet...



This bb cream is watery, more suitable for oily skin. But the problem is this...


It's way too dark for me! It's even darker than the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 I have. 

If you have a dark complexion and would like to try bb creams, I suggest this brand. I didn't see any shade number on the label so I'm assuming this is their only shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets