Fresh Soy Face Cleanser


Fresh Soy Face Cleanser whisks away everyday impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of essential moisture. It's fragrance-free and soap-free, calming cucumber extract and nourishing borage seed oil enriches its formula.


I'm not really a fan of soap-free cleansers because when I use a non-foaming cleanser, it doesn't remove the oil off my face. So far I've only tried and liked Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

I got a sample of this cleanser. The sachet was enough to last me for about a week.

This cleanser amazed me when I washed my face with this, the oil on my face washed off clean. I used an eye-makeup remover beforehand, so, it washed away the mascara left by the eye makeup remover.


The consistency is a clear gel. It really doesn't have any scent to it. It doesn't foam up. I just massaged a pea-size amount onto my face for about a minute then I rinsed it off.

The cleanser is very hydrating. I didn't get any tight feeling after. This is definitely a great gentle cleanser.

The only downside about this product is that the price is insane! It's expensive! I don't usually want to spend much on cleansers because facial cleansers are the product that sits on your face for the least amount of time. I don't like splurging on something that I'd just rinse away after less than a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets