Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Hand and Body Lotion in Soothing


I like the Dial NutriSkin body wash line, I think the scent smells amazing. So, I decided to try their lotion. This is the first lotion that Dial came out with.

"Dial Nutriskin Replenishing Lotion with Chamomile soothes and calms itchy, dry skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in healthy skin, it deeply hydrates to keep your skin feeling comforted and healthy."



The lotion is light and it really isn't greasy. It sinks into the skin upon application. It moisturizing but not moisturizing enough if you have extremely dry skin. It also has a nice hint of chamomile scent.

It soothes itchy skin, the itching will stop but does come back. 

This lotion has Beta-Glucan (for soothing), zinc (for healthy looking skin), vitamins A, C, E (antioxidants) and amino acids (protein building blocks).

It's hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I've been looking for a lotion that's great for everyday use and non-greasy, so I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets