Hada Labo AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash


My sister got this from me, she knows how I love AHA products. 

Hada Labo is a Japanese skincare line most famous for it's hydrating hyaluronic acid products. Their products are suitable for those with sensitive skin because it's fragrance free, colorant free, mineral oil free and alcohol free.



I like AHA because it's good for exfoliation. This cleanser has AHA and BHA. The BHA here is Salicylic Acid, which I also love in a cleanser. The two main ingredients will remove dead skin buildup for a smoother, brighter skin.


The cleanser comes out in a thick white paste. It's so thick that it's a bit hard to spread over your hands for lathering. See the amount of cream I squeezed out the tube? That's how much I use to wash my face and neck.

Just after one wash, I noticed my face (and neck) feels smoother already. The exfoliation of this cleanser is really good, especially since I only used my hands to wash my face most of the time. I was really surprised to get a smoother texture after rinsing the cleanser off. To make the most out of this cleanser, I decided to let it stay on my face a bit longer before washing it off. I leave it on for about 1 minute before rinsing. The effect is still the same though...

The face wash is fragrance free so there's absolutely no scent to it.

2 comments:

  1. Great review never heard of this product before.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog Marina. If you need to hydrate your skin, better try Hada Labo products.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets