Target Spring Beauty Bag 2012


Look what I got in the mail today? I finally got my first ever Target Beauty Bag. 

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be able to ask for this Target sample. You have no idea how fast my fingers went on typing my info on the request page just so that I can quickly hit "Submit". I don't want to get told that they run out of samples again.



Inside the satin striped pink and orange makeup bag are:
1. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 sheets)
2. Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion (1 fl. oz / 30mL)
3. Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser (.5 fl. oz / 14 mL)
4. Pantene Flat to Volume Conditioner (1.7 fl. oz /  50 ML
5. L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
and a coupon booklet.

I haven't tried any of the products yet. I'm really happy that I got these freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets