La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50 Fluid Extreme

I have been wanting to try La Roche-Posay sunscreen for a very long time. I kept seeing this brand's sunscreen getting featured in various magazines. It's said to be one of the best sunscreens out in the market today.

La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50 Fluid Extreme is the first sunscreen I got from this brand. Although this is intended to use on the body, I use it on my face most of the time.

The consistency is milky. It's light as a facial moisturizer. It doesn't leave any white cast when you rub it on.



The sunscreen is fluid so it makes it easy to spread all over my face. I wait for awhile for it to get absorbed in and the finish isn't as sticky as other sunscreen. It doesn't give a matte finish so it makes me shiny, but I don't have any problem with it as I always use face powder.

Because I use retinol, I always have to use sunscreen. But some sunscreen stings around my eye area. This, however, did not sting.

Maybe because I got the one that was meant for the body and not for the face that I find this to be a bit greasy. It makes my face a little bit oily, so I usually dab off the excess grease with a tissue before applying any makeup on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets