EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere


"Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this." Quoting from EOS Smooth Sphere site.

EOS stands of "Evolution of Smooth". Their lip balm has a distinctive sphere shape that's unlike any other lip balms. I actually got this because of the cute egg-like sphere.


eos lip balms are 95% organic and 100% natural. They're also gluten-free, paraben-free, petrolatum-free and phthalate-free. Rich in the antioxidant vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

I got this in a 4-pack. The pouch includes 4 lip balms - honeysuckle, summer fruit, vanilla and sweet mint.


All I can say is that I love this lip balms. It makes my lips very smooth. My favorite of the 4 from the pack is honeysuckle. I don't like the vanilla, well, because, it didn't came in an egg-shape.

I like this because it moisturizes well and isn't greasy on the lips. It also tastes really good and the smell is amazing! The sphere shape makes it easy to find inside my bag.

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets