Hanskin Super Aqua Moisture


I actually got this Hanskin Super Aqua Moisture Gel for free when I bought their BB cream.

This moisturizer is a gel-type that uses Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin.

In my opinion, gel type moisturizers are good for those with oily skin, like me, because it's light. But,
it's hard to find a good gel moisturizer because most of the ones I have tried leaves my skin sticky. Sadly, this Hanskin moisturizer is one of them.


It feels a bit cool when I applied it all over my face. Some of the gel gets absorbed into the skin, but what left on top left my face feeling very sticky. It's so sticky that I can't put anything else on top of it.

The good thing about this moisturizer is that it very hydrating. It doesn't clog my pores so I did not breakout while using this. It doesn't have any scent to it. On times when my skin feels dry, I'd use this at night time. And after a week, I really notice a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets