Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads


I don't really use cleansing pads that much because I already use The Body Shop Soft Facial Cleansing Sponge together with my facial cleanser. But I got this Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads anyway just to try it out. 



The pads are moistened with the Aveeno skin-conditioning cleanser and natural soy. Soy is suppose to give you a even skin tone by lightening blemishes and discoloration. The pad is smooth on one side and textured on the other for added exfoliation. I like the textured side because it's gentle enough and doesn't hurt my face while I'm scrubbing. I rarely use the soft side anyway.

Cleansing with a pad will definitely remove any dirt, makeup or clogged up pores. So, just like any other pad, this does the same job in washing my face clean. It doesn't give me the tight feeling (after washing) that I get with some facial wash which must mean it doesn't strip my skin of moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets