Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer



I decided to buy the Kiehls Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Light. This shade is the lightest shade they have for their tinted moisturizers. After applying it to my entire face, I realized that the "Light" shade is still to dark for my skin tone. So, I went back and got Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I would combine the two up to blend a perfect shade that would match my complexion


The moisturizers is said to have a light-weight formulation that is readily absorbed by the skin. The tinted one has Apricot Kernel extracts, Chamomile and Royal Jelly. The original (not-tinted one) is fragrance-free while the tinted has a hint of sunscreen smell. Both already has SPF 15. 

After using it for two days, I notice that this moisturizer is not for me. It's just too greasy for me. It doesn't get absorbed by my skin. I have oily/acne prone skin and after 30 minutes of wearing this moisturizer, my face becomes oily. My face is so shiny that I just wash this off instead. 

I think this moisturizers would be better for those with dry to normal skin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets