Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash


This is my go-to facial cleanser. It cleanses well, it's good in removing oil and dirt. Whenever I'm not sure what cleanser to buy, I always choose Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.

The acne wash contains salicylic acid. I like cleansers with salicylic acid because it clears out my pores. It's suitable for those with oily skin, like me.

No matter what other scent Neutrogena came out with, I still prefer this orange Original one. I tried the Pink Grapefruit and it made my face sticky after I use it. I also don't like the strong scent of the grapefruit.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for these helpful tips. I have acne scars also but it takes long to get rid of it using skin care but make sure it will not have negative effect on your skin when using the acne treatment product.
    Acne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neutrogena products! I like their moisturiser in particular. Your blog is amazing.

    Please check out mine if you can. I just started mine, and I'm nervous :)

    http://beautyandskincareblabber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets