Welcome!

Most people I know blog because they are bored, I, on the other hand, blog because no one understands me. Well... not really... It's only that some people think my obsession over some things are "funny and ridiculous".

Hi! I'm Jennifer Jean. That'll explain my blog title in case you're wondering where the name came from. I started this blog because my sisters are getting annoyed with me talking about beauty products.


All reviews and comments are purely based on my own opinion and experience with the products. This blog doesn't make me an expert on these matters (even though I think of myself as a "jeanius").


So read along and see for yourself if this are worth obsessing over and tell me if it's "Pure Jeanius".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets