Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink



I really want a baby pink lipstick shade so I tried the pink shade of Nicki Minaj at MAC and it didn't suit me. I decided to buy this cheap Wet n Wild one just to test it out at home and see if the color would suit me. 



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color leaves a matte creamy finish. It can be drying on the lips so I always apply a lot of lip balm before applying this lipstick. 

Think Pink 901B is a baby pink shade.


Surprisingly, this shade suits me. I was so happy that this shade of baby pink doesn't look weird on me. 


The lasting power of this lipstick isn't good, even though it is a "mega last lipstick". What can you expect for something so cheap. So I have to keep reapplying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets